FORT JENNINGS HIGH SCHOOL
Friday, February 27, 2015
Today’s lunch menu is: Grilled Cheese
or Tuna Salad Sandwich (Please take lunch count for each)
Salad Bar Day – Salad (with many toppings), fruit & milk
1. St. Rita's Medical Center Volunteer/Auxiliary Resources is planning this summer's Volunteen program. The program is open to students that are 14 years of age, have a grade point average of a 3.0 or higher, have completed 8th grade and have a recommendation from his/her guidance counselor. Please see Mrs. Losh for the application. The recommendations must be done by March 9th.
2. Varsity Boys Sectional Tournament Info: Fort Jennings will play Leipsic on
Tuesday, March 3rd --- 7 pm – Van Wert High School.
3. Registration forms for the March class at Tri-County Driving School are
available in the High School Office.
4. The Wright Patterson Air Force Base Educational Outreach Office will once again host a Spring Job Shadow Day for high school juniors and seniors on Friday, 27 March 2015 from 8:30 a.m. until 2:30 p.m. Pre-registration is required. If any junior or senior is interested in an engineering or a science field and would like more details, please see Mrs. Losh.
5. V/R boys home tonight with Leipsic @ 6 pm. Senior Parents Night. Players and parents
will be presented at the conclusion of the JV game.
6. Winter Sports Award Program reservation forms are due in the High School Office
today, Friday, February 27th.
7. All confirmation students will have a mini retreat --- this Sunday, March 1st --- 4:30 to 7 pm ---
in the church basement. Pizza and pop will be provided.
8. Open gym for girls soccer starts this Sunday -- from 5 to 7 pm – Old Gym.
9. Activities for tomorrow, Saturday, February 28th are as follows:
Regional Science Fair @ Archbold – Good Luck to participants.
PCL 8th girls tournament finals here at FJHS – 10 am
8th boys PCL tournament playing Miller City @ Miller City – 10:30 am
7th boys PCL tournament playing SPPS @ Ottoville @ 1 pm
10. Pre-sale tickets for the Varsity boys tournament game will be sold as follows:
Tonight, Friday at half-time of the Varsity home game with Leipsic and
Monday and Tuesday (March 2 & 3) from 8:30 to 12:30 pm, in the
High School Office. Pre-sale is $6.00 for Adults & $4.00 for students
with ALL tickets at the door being $6.00. Parking will be $2.00.
11. ATTENTION ALL STUDENTS: Students who know they will be leaving during the school day are required to present their excuses to the office immediately in the morning. This must be done so that the intended absence will appear on the morning absence list. Students must sign-in or out of the office upon arrival or departure.
12. Reminder to the students taking the OCTM math contest today, report to room 508 at 12:50 today, the contest will take 1 hour.
13. Any students going to Regional Science Fair tomorrow need to be at Archbold by
8:15 pm. Judging starts at 9 am.