FORT JENNINGS HIGH SCHOOL
Friday, September 12, 2014
Today’s lunch menu is: Breaded Chicken Sandwich
1. Magazine/Cookie Dough sales are currently underway. Turn-in day is Wednesday,September 17th. Orders must be turned in on that date to be eligible for the many prizes. More order forms are available in the High School Office.
2. Varsity & Reserve Boys Soccer today at Miller City. Varsity at 5 pm with Boys JV Soccer playing ½ of a match after the Varsity game tonight.
3. Any boys in grades 7 – 12 interested in playing basketball for the upcoming season: sign-up in the High School Office, by Monday, September 15th. Also, available is a Boys “Open Gym” schedule for grades 7 – 12.
4. Student Council is selling “Bleacher Creature” shirts to any 7th or 8th grade student who did not get one yet. These are $3.00 each. See Mr. Jostpille in his room or any Student Council member.
5. Golf – home – today with Kalida and Ottoville at 4 pm.
6. Attention students in grades 9 – 12: PLEASE remember to sign-up online through the Guidance webpage if you plan to meet with college reps during 7th period. Currently the following reps will be visiting Fort Jennings: The University of Findlay, The Ohio State University, Ohio Northern University, Lake Erie College, Lourdes University, University of Cincinnati, Theraputic Massage and Bluffton University.
7. Activities for tomorrow, Saturday, September 13th are as follows:
Golf --- Home, Delphos Invitational @ 8:30 am
V/R Girls Soccer at Bath – JV @ 11 am and Varsity @ 1 pm.
8. Youth Group will meet Sunday, September 14th at 7 pm
All 7th thru 12th grade students are welcome.
Battle of the Youth
Sunday, October 5th 1-6 pm
Theme: "Battle of the Hillbillies"
Ft. Jennings is Hosting this event.
All 9th thru 12th grade students can participate.
Teams of 10 can be from different ages, towns and non-Catholics
Come enjoy the day with friends having fun by Battling other teams
from the county to WIN your team challenges.
Registration and medical forms are on the St. Joseph Church web site under Youth Ministry.
All team members must have emergency medical form filled out.
Or contact Mary Maag at 419-604-9103 for more information.