FORT JENNINGS HIGH SCHOOL
Tuesday, May 3, 2016
Today’s lunch menu is: Spaghetti & Meatsauce
1. Rescheduled baseball games are as follows:
Monday, May 9th --- @ Miller City @ 5 pm
Thursday, May 12th --- home with Leipsic @ 5 pm
2. Attention 7th Grade Students: SAY Soccer registration forms for this fall season may be picked up in the
High School Office. Registration forms and payment are due to Christi Breaston by May 25th.
3. OIO will be offering free physicals next Monday, May 9th --- from 5:30 to 8 pm. Please be sure to stop in the office and pick up the consent form and a survey addressing teen mental health issues that OIO is offering with the free physicals. They will not do the physical without the consent form. You are not required to get you physical at OIO. Other options are listed on the cover letter of the info given to you this morning.
4. JV Baseball home – today – with Lincolnview @ 5 pm.
5. Reminder for Seniors from the Religious Ed Office: Senior Baccalaureate Mass tonight,
Tuesday, May 3rd --- at 7 pm. Seniors attending should be in the church basement by 6:30 pm, with
cap and gown. Please “NO” jeans, tennis shoes or flip-flops. Group picture and reception for families, of the graduates, will follow in the church basement.
6. Attention Student Council and National Honor Society Members: The flower orders will be in
today, Tuesday, May 5th. Please make arrangements to pick them up after school.
7. Spring Sports Program forms are due Thursday, May 5th --- marked “YES” or “NO”.
8. Fort Jennings High School will begin sectional baseball tournament action with Ottoville, on Saturday, May 7th --- at Ottoville --- at 11:00 am. Ticket prices are $6.00 for Adults and $4.00 for Students with
9. A British Soccer Camp will be held at the Glandorf Park, July 11th – 15th. Applications forms are
available in the High School Office.
10. Congratulations to Dylan Wiechart for breaking his own school record on Friday at the New Bremen Invitational. His new school record time is 10 minutes 29 seconds in the 3200 meter run.
11. Congratulations to the girls track team for their victory over Continental last evening.
12. Mr. Jostpille’s 7th & 8th period will report outside the gym doors during those periods to help with flower orders.