FORT JENNINGS HIGH SCHOOL
Thursday, May 21, 2015
Today’s lunch menu is: Cold Meat Sandwich
Fruit Roll Up
1. Attention 7th Grade Students: SAY Soccer registration forms for this fall
season may be picked up in the High School Office. Registration forms and
payment are due to Mary Maag, by Friday, May 22nd.
2. All lunch charges, class dues and book bills need to be paid TODAY,
May 21st --- the last day of school.
3. Reminder note for all students: when you clean out your lockers, please
recycle all your old paper. Use the recycle bins in the class rooms for your material to be recycled. Also, when you put paper in the recycle bins, make sure that all notebooks have the metal spiral taken off – these are NOT recyclable.
4. Application forms for the July class at Tri-County driving school are now
available in the High School Office.
5. The Musketeers Boys Soccer Program is presenting a youth soccer camp
this summer “Musketeer Kicker Kamp” --- July 6th thru July 10th --- for all
students currently in Kindergarten thru 7th grade. Registration forms have been passed out and are due back in the School Office – today -- Thursday,
May 21st, with checks made payable to Jennings Local Schools. Any applications received after today, May 21st will be accepted, but will not receive a t-shirt.
6. Attention Students in Grades 9 – 11: Please turn in your Ipads and chargers
to Mr. Warnecke --- by NOON --- TODAY!
7. CYO Girls Volleyball Sign-up --- All incoming Freshmen thru Senior girls wanting to play CYO Volleyball this fall, please sign-up in the office by today, Thursday,
May 21st. Questions contact Mary Maag at 419-604-9103
8. Fort Jennings Camp 1812 is looking for 7th thru 9th graders willing to serve as
group leaders during the camp at Fort Fest. Counselors will receive free registration,
t-shirts and lunch --- use registration form to sign up and write “Camp Counselor” at
9. The Musketeer Athletic Boosters are sponsoring a 5k/Walk & 1 Mile Fun Run
on Sunday, August 9th, during the church festival. More info on Facebook –
Musketeer Athletic Boosters. Registration forms are available in the High School Office or from Mr. Horstman.
10. Sign-up sheets for boys basketball summer programs – team camps and
shoot-outs are in Mr. Laubenthal’s room. Sign up today.
11. Underclassmen lockers will be checked TODAY. Also, Gym Lockers need to be cleaned out with everything removed and locks off by the end of the day.
12. Anyone planning to participate in a fall or winter sport needs to have the
six page (2015/2016) physical form and the additional sheet from St. Rita’s completed and returned to the High School office by Thursday, May 28th,
(which is grade card pick-up date).
13. Final exams – TODAY – for even numbered periods. Lunch will be from
11:50 to 12:35 pm. Juniors will eat first at 11:50 am. Sophomores and
Freshmen will be dismissed at 11:55 am and 7th and 8th grade will be dismissed at 12:05 pm – to the Auditeria. Respective teachers are to keep students in the classroom until the appropriate dismissal time. An announcement will be made
at dismissal time.
14. Reminder to club and class treasurers: Be sure to turn your folder into your
club or class advisor before leaving today.
15. Attention Bike Riders, Mini Bikes & Mope Riders: You will be dismissed after
the High School car traffic has left the school.
16. District Track today --- at Spencerville --- @ 4 pm and then finals on
Saturday @ Spencerville. Good Luck to all track participants.
17. Boys basketball --- Parent Summer Meeting on Tuesday, May 26th @ 6:30 pm,
in the Auditeria. Extra informational forms available in the office.
18. Grade cards may be picked up on Thursday, May 28th, from 9 am to 1:00 pm,
in the High School Office.
Important Dates to Remember: Next year’s schedules may be picked up on
Tuesday, August 18th, from 11 am to 2 pm. First day of school for the
2015/2016 school year will be Tuesday, August 25th. Have a safe and
enjoyable summer !!!